What I love to do is research, help define, and design, unique digital products
I believe that if a product solves user pain deeply and meaningully enough – through thorough product and user research and testing – if it respects users time and has a net positive impact on their lives, you can avoid worrying about the next shiny new service stealing your audience.
I’m also into:
- Helping product owners build a product research and launch plan that doesn’t rely on big marketing pushes for client acquisition.
- Helping developers and founder pinpoint what makes their MVP unique and reworking products and marketing around that.
- Helping high tech or innovation companies explain their value to consumers in a way that resonates.
- Helping growth stage companies develop a work culture that supports growth, innovation and creativity, and helping startups build sustainable business models.
- Helping companies become calm companies and practicing deep work.
You might find me talking about any of these if you’re around Madrid.